Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thoughts on Learning 2.0

I'm really glad I have done this course, although finding time was rather difficult, and I certainly did not give everything the time and attention it deserved. I could have spent hours exploring to wonders before me - but I have all my notes and will revisit many of the sites I have bookmarked - using del.icio.us, of course!
I definitely want to make use of blogs and wikis, both internally amongst library staff and with our patrons. My catalogue of books is growing on LibraryThing, my del.icio.us bookmarks and tags are growing almost daily, and I LOVE the bloglines - it saves me heaps of time. Others are just plain FUN to play with - flickr, image generators, the list goes on.
Thanks to all the staff who kept encouraging each other to keep going with Learning 2.0, even when time was tight and we had to move on before we were ready - we will have to do an update and refresher soon!

No comments: