Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Week #8 - a comment on Zoho

Below is my first Zoho document - a quick play around with some of the basic features of the program. The ease with which I posted it into my blog was amazing, although the two pictures I included do not seem to have come through properly (this may just be my computer). I was even able to go in and edit the document in the blog, which was very handy. From a "publish on the internet" point of view I really like this, although I'm not convinced it will replace Microsoft Office - but I could be wrong!! Lets go back and see what else I can do!
Cheers

1 comment:

Jen said...

I will have to check out Zoho as well, just haven't found the moment to do so, this is fun though learning all the different stuff. It makes us realise there is a big internet out there, we just have to discover as we go. Keep up the great blogging and glad you are finding the time to juggle this with everything else you are committed to at the moment